Got my monthly pampering done from @The Powder Room. Services taken: Lash extension and Hydra Facial. Loved both the services.
There are many people who are willing to get eyelash extensions but these are some on the common questions that you might have-
1. Does it hurt?
-Not really. If you’re getting them done from someone professional it shouldn’t hurt.
2. Can I rub my eyes?
-No you shouldn’t be rubbing your eyes if you get eyelash extensions.
3. Can I wash my face?
-It is advisable not to wet the lashes for the first 24 hours after you get them done so that the glue can set properly. After that you can wash your face but don’t wash it too aggressively.
4. Would it damage my natural lashes?
-Not if you take care of them the extensions properly. .
**4 tips to take care of your lash extensions:
1. Don’t rub your eyes and sleep on your back.
2. Keep the extensions clean. There are specific cleansers for this purpose but you can use baby shampoo or micellar water to clean the lashes. Don’t use oil based cleansers for this purpose.
3. After washing your face comb the lashes with a clean lash wand and then dry down the lashes. This step will really help ensuring the longevity and fluffiness of your extensions.
4. Don’t pull/cut the extensions. If you want to get rid of them go to the salon you got them done from or use coconut oil to remove the lashes.