Therefore, to sum up, the visa processing process is not a tough one. To get the hospitality jobs in Gulf and hospitality jobs in Dubai, the person will need to apply for the job and get the work visa. One should also submit the necessary documents, in order to get the visa in time and without any delays.
Those who are in the hospitality sector and want to work in the Gulf, including Dubai, will find out various hospitality jobs in Dubaiand hospitality jobs in Gulf as well. To work in Dubai or any Gulf country, one will first need to know about the visa rules of the country. It is also advised that the person should approach any best agency for cooks or similar agencies to get well trained for the job abroad.
The steps to get work permit:
- Those who want to work in Dubai; they will first need to get a work permit. To get the work permit, the applicant should first get permission and approval from the Ministry of Laborand the employer of the applicant will apply on the behalf of the applicant. Before the applicant enters Dubai, the approval should be given early, in case the approval is for the application in any of the free zones.
- When the approval is gained, The Ministry of Labor will issue an Entry permit visa and this will allow the applicant to enter Dubai legally. This is valid for a period of 2 months and the applicant will be able to stay in Dubai for a period of 30 days only. It can be extended twice.
- The process of getting a labor card begins afterwards the approval. For any of the free-zone employment, an ID card will be issued to the applicant. The ID and the labor card are valid for 2 years only. A residence visa will also need to be applied for by the applicant as well.
- There are certain documents that need to be submitted to the office to get the visa without any delay. These documents are listed below:
- Recent photographs of the applicant
- A residency visa
- A valid passport of at least six months validity.
- Recent valid health certificate
- Three copies of the employment contract.
- All educational certificates and professional qualifications
- A valid trade license of the company who is sponsoring the applicant.
- The applicant should always remain updated with the latest updates from the Embassy or the Consulates in order to know any latest requirements.
Sheila Mitra is travel enthusiast who loves to travel to various countries and writes about her experience and the culture of the countries for the wanderlust readers. She also writes about visa and immigration information about various countries, including the gulf countries and writes about hospitality jobs in Dubai and also about hospitality jobs in Gulf as well. She loves yoga and loves continental dishes.