Asthijivak (Joint pain Relief oil & paste) is a ayurvedic product for relieving of knee pain from human body. Asthijivak is a 100% natural and herbal product.
As mentioned briefly above, knee pain can be caused by a wide range of diseases or injury. Depending on the specific case, knee pain may restrict movement, affect muscle control, reduce strength, and prevent mobility. Knee injuries can happen in sports, recreational activities, slips and falls, auto accidents, or some other freak accident. Tears to the ligaments or cartilage in the knee are quite common, and can take years to heal if not properly cared for. Here is a look at a few of the most common causes of knee pain:
- Ligament strains and sprains
- Anterior knee pain
- Fractures around the knee
Knee Pain Statistics
Let’s now go over a few statistics pertaining to knee pain in the United States:
- 100 million Americans suffer from chronic pain
- Knee pain is the second most common cause of chronic pain
- One-third of all Americans report experiencing knee pain at some time or another
- Knee pain is often the result of too much weight on the knee point
- Another leading cause of knee pain is improper technique during activity
- Between 15 and 20% of all men are afflicted with knee pain
- More women than men report knee pain, with the overall prevalence of knee pain in women roughly 20%
The knee is one of the most complex joints in the human body. This large joint connects the thigh and shin bones. The knee cap and other smaller bones form the joint. There are tendons that attach the muscles in the leg to the knee, ligaments attach the bones together and cartilage between the thigh and shin bones absorbs the pressure on the joint.
Knee pain, problems, and injuries are very common; it can happen to people of all ages and can have a wide variety of causes. The problems can also vary from minor pain to a serious injury that requires surgery.
What causes knee pain?
- Knee pain can be caused by overuse, muscle weakness, muscle tightness, traumatic injuries and arthritic changes of the knee joint. Other causes include
- Having poor flexibility and/or muscle strength.
- Being overweight or having extra weight will increase the force on the knees contributing to wear and tear of the cartilage.
- Playing high impact sports and activities. Activities involving repetitive pounding such as running and jumping and activities that pose a risk of traumatic injuries such as football, basketball and soccer can injure the knee.
- Having pre-existing conditions. Repetitive injuries to the same structures can lead to increased risk of arthritic changes in the knee.
Symptoms of knee pain
The intensity of knee pain can range from mild to severe based on the cause. If your knee pain is due to infection or inflammation, then you will have redness and swollen knee joint along with pain. If the pain is due to a fracture, then your symptoms are restricted to a particular location.
You may face difficulty in walking due to the unstable knees. You may have a limp due to discomfort in your knees. Ligament damage can make it difficult to climb up and down the stairs. Flexion or extension of the knee becomes very painful due to the stiffness of the joint.
Causes of knee pain
You may have a knee joint pain if you have had an injury or fracture of your knee joint due to fall or mechanical collision. Injuries are common in people who play sports. Dislocation of the knee joints can occur due to motor-vehicle accidents and needs immediate medical attention.
Medical conditions such as arthritis and gout also cause knee pain – Arthritis occurs due to the degeneration of bone and other supportive tissue at the joint. It occurs mainly in the elderly, and in those who are obese. Gout is a type of arthritis which occurs due to the accumulation of uric acid crystals in the knee joint. Sometimes, your knee joint can get infected leading to pain, redness, and swelling. This is called as septic arthritis.
You may not always be serious about your knee pain unless it is due to injuries or due to medical conditions such as arthritis. If not treated on time, it can lead to an increasing pain and joint damage, making you more prone to future injuries. There are several therapies to combat the knee pain. However, very few of them provide instant relief. Here are a few such remedies.
Asthijivak oil and lep is the amazing knee pain relief formula. It is made up of all natural ingredients and so it is completely safe for anyone to use.