Many industries have been disrupted by mobile apps. In many ways, mobile app is convenient, fast, and smart for everyone and everywhere. It is blooming technology.
And every day its demand is increasing, whether it is about any facility of human or animal also. Between 2008 and 2017 the number of apps in the different app stores has grown from 800 to more than 2 million apps according to Statistic.
Coupled with the sensors on smart phones, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and augmented reality, smart phones have become on-the-go computing machines. The result is then that it is a no-brainier for innovative companies in various industries to leverage on this fact and to provide new solutions, engage their customers, and, ultimately, stay ahead of the competition. This article explores industries that can benefit from incorporating mobile app development into their development strategy and points out examples of companies doing so within these industries.
1. E-Commerce: The reality when it comes to using mobile apps for the e-commerce industry is that it somewhat levels the playing field for small businesses looking to compete with established brands. Mobile apps also increase the probability that users buy more, considering they browse through more products while using mobile apps.
2. Finance: An interesting current trend to watch out for, as it concerns mobile apps for finance, is the use of block chain, virtual currencies, and crypto currencies. The success of finance mobile apps is first based on security, top-notch user experience, and personalized experience in order to satisfy user needs.
3. Health care: Mobile health application for connecting doctors with users via video. Users can ask questions about their health, talk about symptoms with the doctor, and share their medical history, as well as have prescriptions written for “minor” cases.
4. Food Service: If we talk about food industry by mobile app development then we have to just think of Uber, Swiggy, Zomato etc. companies and see how a ride-sharing app changed the dynamics of the transportation. The food industry is a complex, global collective of diverse businesses that supplies most of the food consumed by the world's population. The food industry includes: Agriculture: raising crops, livestock, and seafood. Manufacturing: agrichemicals, agricultural construction, farm machinery and supplies, seed, etc.
5. Entertainment Industry: Mobile apps for entertainment, content is on demand – with live scores for sporting events, movie reviews, movies, TV shows, and music streaming, recent news, etc. If we talk about social networking it simply brings a group of people, connected by some common denominator, together. This denominator could be work, a hobby, a unique need, status, or anything at all that can connect people.
6. Travel Industry: Mobile travel apps have also made it easy for elite travel companies to attract more customers. Users can preview locations by watching videos, looking at pictures, reading reviews from other travelers also.
The on-demand app is a platform for the costumers that knots the user-generated demand at one place – on mobile devices. This all-pervasive, generic turnkey solution can be deployed for almost any business from a taxi booking to meal delivery. Our unique set of solution help businesses to acquire new customers with on demand.