“Health is Wealth”, we all know this and believe this. No matter how much our country’s health care sector is improving, there are still people who are deprived of health care facilities. MohitMadanlal Grover, who is a well-known name in Gurgaon, is working to make healthcare facilities available to the people. Due to his attachment with the common people and learning of the social service he has received from his father, he devoted himself as a social service worker for the people in Gurgaon. He says that “there is no greater virtuous than social service. If the social service is done selflessly, then the duty of humanity can be fulfilled in true sense”.
Mohit Madanlal Grover is generously working for the betterment of the people. He has organized various free health care checkup camps to make people aware of the importance of health.
· He has constituted a team of experts to make people aware of health and give them consultation regarding medication, treatment and check-ups.
· Thousands of people has taken benefit from his free health care camps.
· He is preparing a report so that he can provide better health care facilities to people.
· Mr. Mohit has not only worked for healthcare check-ups, but he has also organized free eye-checkup camps in various sectors of Gurgaon.
Let us have a look at some of the recent works that he has done to provide free medical facilities to the people of Gurgaon:
· He organized his first free health-checkup camp with the help of Medanta: The Medical Hospital in his office, which is located at New Railway Road. Under this camp, 19 Mammography, 48 X-rays, 130 ECG and around 300 BP and Diabetes test were done.
· The second camp was organized in Rajendra Park area, in which 39 X-rays, 170 ECG and 450 BP and Sugar test were done.
· More than 150 people took benefit from the third camp, which was organized in his Pratap Nagar’s office in collaboration with Rotary Club.
· Similarly, various other areas of the city took the benefit from free eye-checkup camps, which became possible with the cooperation of the Center of Sight. People not only get a free checkup, but they are also provided free medicines.
- 670 people took benefit in Choti Panchayat camp.
- 530 were given free eye-checkup in Ashok Vihar.
- 490 people were provided free checkup in Rajiv Nagar.
- 430 people were treated in Rajendra Park camp.
Mr. Grover believes that this kind free camps should be organized frequently, so that common and needy people could take benefit from it. Through such camps, people will be able to get free checkup and treatment. He is usually seen in the latest political news for his noble works and selfless services.
He says that the rights of the common people are taken away publically by the leaders, and this is what promptedhim to work hard to make the life of people in Gurgaon better. He knows that the task is difficult, and the leaders and influencial peopleare going to bring hurdles in his path, thus, to remove these hurdles, he wants to contest election in Gurgaon. Once he will be the representative of the people, he will be able to work for reforming the city and the life of the people here. All he needs is the support of people in the upcoming election of 2019.