Exchanging email in today’s world has become a necessity. No matter if you want to share your official documents or you are using it for your own individual purpose, it is nearly compulsory. If the need for sending and receiving email is essential, then, of course, we do need a trustworthy and fast email service provider. You can consider Gmail as one of the most popular and widely used email service providers, across the globe. Undoubtedly, the email service provider has been designed in a systematic way that let us use it easily.
It eventually is user-friendly and systematized. Despite, all the benefits it provides, the service provider is not resistant to the various errors. You have often come across the problem of Gmail not sending emails with attachments. The problem seems to be so severe, and so it started to affect the users and the services of the email service provider as well. The entire point of using an email service provider is to exchange emails easily and quickly, on the other hand, if it is not able to perform its primary work then, of course, the steps shall be taken to fix it.
Gmail not sending or receiving some emails: How to fix?
A common yet a severe issue is that Gmail is not receiving some emails or Gmail failed to send some emails. Now, the important part is if the problem is so severe, we are supposed to find its solution. At first, we would like to discuss the various steps to fix the issue of not receiving and sending emails. Here, are the steps to fix the problem, you can go through the steps and try to solve the problems permanently.
Steps to fix Gmail not sending or receiving emails
- At first, you are required to enter the address of Gmail in the address bar
- After that, as soon as your Gmail account opens, you are supposed to seek for the ‘tool’ button
- You are supposed to click on the ‘tools’ from the menu
- Then, you must select email accounts
- In the dialog box in your mail account, you must click on the add button
- If your account is already present in the list, you are supposed to choose your account from the list itself
- After that, if it is not in the list, then you must click on the on the remove button before you click on the add button
- After you are done with these steps, you must choose ‘let me configure settings myself’
- Click on the next button
- In case, you do not see the option of the configuration of yourself, then continue with the next step
- You are required to click on the Gmail button
- Then, type your username, and password to get access to your account
- At last, click on the next button and then on ‘OK.’
Gmail is not sending or receiving emails with attachments
This entire issue of Gmail failed to send or receive emails with attachments is a severe issue. The issue seeks for proper attention and care. A lot of people who are a consistent user of Gmail often complain about the attachment issue. Here, we would like to discuss some of the steps to fix the issue of Gmail not sending or receiving emails with attachments. Some of the steps to fix the issues are given below:
- You must remember to update your browser to the latest version
- You can also try another supported browser
- Then you are supposed to clear cache and cookies then and there
- You must try to disable the browser extensions
- Then, you must try to start the browser again
- Try to start Gmail without any labs
- Just for some time or temporary purpose disable your virus checker
The entire purpose of following the entire step is to fix all the issues you have been facing. You can follow all the steps to fix the issue of Gmail Not receiving or sending emails or also Gmail failed to send or receive emails with attachments. You can seek help from the steps. In case, you are not able to fix the issue even after following the steps, then you must contact the Gmail Customer Service. You can take the help of the expertise and assistance of the technicians to solve all the various difficulties you have been facing. Talk to the experts about it and try to fix the issue permanently. You can get the number of experts from a leading Canadian and U.S based online directory called Gethumanhelp.