7 Hair Care Hacks Every Woman Should Know
Every woman dreams of good hair that is thick, strong and talks of amazing volume. Those drop dead gorgeous tresses can absolutely grab the ultimate attention wherever you go. Well, to help you out in the endeavour, we are here to provide you with the ultimate hair hacks that are known to work absolute magic in terms of hair care. Here are the top 7 hair care hacks that every woman needs to know to get those gorgeous flowing tresses of amazing shine and volume:
- Comb Your Hairs Frequently: Combing your hairs frequently helps get rid of the tangles and knots and in turn helps improve the blood circulation in the scalp which is instrumental in promoting hair growth. Therefore, throughout the day, whenever you can, remember to comb your hairs, for the more you comb your hairs, it is better and this makes for a brilliant hair hack.
- Go In For Satin Pillowcase: Remember to sleep on a satin pillowcase as it comes with more benefits than you can ever imagine. The sleek fabric of the silky satin pillowcase tames flyaway hairs and comes with the additional benefit of doing away with those early morning wrinkles.
- Color Your Tresses with An Organic Dye: Add funky shades of color to the tresses that help add to your style statement or whether it is about covering up those stubborn greys, it is always recommended to go in for the organic dye like the Organic henna powder. Natural henna powder contains no dangerous chemicals, harsh metals, fertilisers, impurities or other added synthetics that might cause damage to the hairs and scalp. The organic essence of this beneficial powder comes with additional benefits that can add to the health of the hairs and scalp in an all-round manner. From reducing hair fall, to that of stimulating hair growth, to that of reducing dandruff, the Organic henna powdercaters to it all. Organic henna powder can color your hairs in an absolutely herbal manner which makes it the best choice as it is free from any kind of side effects or allergies for the matter. Organic henna powder helps experience the joys of organic coloring that gets you fuller, thicker and stronger tresses of excellent shine and volume.
- Maintain A Clean Scalp: Depending on your hair type, wash your hairs on a regular basis if need be and never over wash your hairs for the matter. Depending on your individual requirements, maintain a clean scalp as it makes for the ultimate requirement for hair and scalp health.
- Don’t Tie Your Hair Tightly: Remember never to tie up those tresses in a tight manner as it leads to breakage. Therefore, learn to do your hairs in the right way to do away with hair loss effectively.
- Ditch Synthetic Hair Care Products: Do away with the synthetic and chemical hair care products that seem to promise gorgeous tresses in the easy way. These are high on chemical content that leads to a host of complications and side effects that leads to immense damage of the scalp and hairs.
- Make Your Own Natural Hair Mask: As per your individual requirement and needs, it is best to make your own hair mask with natural ingredients like herbs, plant extracts and essential oils for these are without any side effects and natural hair masks comes with a plethora of benefits in terms of hair care.
Try out these easy and simple hair hacks for these can work absolute wonders in terms of hair care.
For everything fun and local, you can find it on Fonolive.com
, #1 Social Classifieds
Most of the college students who are pursuing a course in culture and fashion often look for culture and fashion...
Your living room may be formal, with subtle colours, or casual. Let it reflect the personality of your family via...
What's the Difference between Street Art & Graffiti?
Whether you look at amateur work in public...
They're a dream help, as well as a classy adornment. Glasses enable you to express your identity and underscore...
Jingle All The Way: Are Your Christmas Outfits Ready Yet?
That time of the year is almost here and ready to...
Categories: Arts & Entertainment
, Book Reviews
, Fashion & Design
, Home Improvement
, How To's
, Real Estate
, Self Improvement
Copyrights © 2016 Voticle. All Rights Reserved.