1. Understand your audience:- Before you start to write, have a clear understanding of your target audience. What do they want to know about? What will resonate with them? This is where creating your buyer personas comes in handy. The more you know about your audience, the more the reader attracts toward your blog or website.
2. Pick your blogging platform:- Platform means the software you’ll use to run your blog. You’ve got lots of options: WordPress, Wix, Weebly, and Squarespace to name just a few. It is very important to choose your platform because, in the market, there are so many platforms available on the market and they can be harmful to you and they can easily copy your business.
3. Choose your domain name:- Choosing a domain name is one of the most important steps in starting a blog. Once you have a topic for your blog you need to choose a good domain name. If you are going to blog about a specific topic (which I recommend you do) then you should try and incorporate that into the domain name Or you could just use your name. Now we just need to get it online and that can be done with a few clicks of the mouse. It really doesn't matter if you want to learn how to start a fashion blog, travel blog or even just have somewhere to write reviews of your family trips - the process is the same.
4. Choose your theme:- Fundamentally, the WordPress Theme system is a way to "skin" your weblog. Yet, it is more than just a "skin." Skinning your site implies that only the design is changed. WordPress Themes can provide much more control over the look and presentation of the material on your website. A WordPress Theme is a collection of files that work together to produce a graphical interface with an underlying unifying design for a weblog. So always choose the best WordPress themes for your blog.
5. Choose and customize design:- Once you have your blog domain set up, customize the appearance of your blog to reflect the theme of the content you plan on creating. If you already manage a website and are writing your first blog post for that website, it's important that your blog is consistent with this existing website, both in appearance and subject matter. In customization, two things are very important. “Logo” and “About”. These two things must match to your blog or website. These two things attract the reader easily.
6. Organize your content in outline:- Sometimes, blog posts can have an overwhelming amount of information -- for the reader and the writer. The trick is to organize the info so readers are not intimidated by the length or amount of content. The organization can take multiple forms -- sections, lists, tips, whatever's most appropriate. But it must be organized! To complete this step, all you really need to do is outline your post. That way, before you start writing, you know which points you want to cover, and the best order in which to do it.
7. Finalize your blog:- You're not quite done yet, but you're close! The editing process is an important part of blogging -- don't overlook it. Ask a grammar-conscious co-worker to copy, edit, and proofread your post, and consider enlisting. And if you're looking to brush up on your own self-editing skills, turn to these helpful posts for some tips and tricks to get you started. Good luck with your new blog.