Yotta Games has finally released the H5 version of their next installment into the Gangster series of mafia games. Mafia City takes place, as the title suggest, in Las Vegas (our home town) and if you recall the developer diary we posted not too long ago, this is the biggest Gangster game so far, featuring an open world that is 9x larger than previous ones.
For those of you not familiar with the Gangster series of mafia games, this is essentially Yotta Games’s take on the MAFIA style of game. With that said, you have a lot of the same game mechanics that your would find in a mafia game online title. In this addition to the franchise you play as an up-and-coming MMA fighter who ends up getting framed by the mafia and you’re supposed to throw a big fight. Unfortunately your opponent does this first and now you are in trouble with the mob.
Mafia City Features:
– Play as a mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter in a BLOCKBUSTER STORY MODE
– Make your way through 80 MISSIONS filled with action
– Build up a gangster squad to take over Vegas and win Mafia City
– Explore a BIGGER CITY, 9x the size of the previous Gangster game
– Perform amazing stunts with ragdoll effects making use of HAVOK PHYSICS
– Climb the leaderboards in tough CHALLENGES including air, water and street racing, MMA fighting & more!
– Become Vegas’s finest shooter in Carnage & Heist modes
– Break the bank in addictive CASINO MAFIA GAMES
– Access INSANE WEAPONS like Molotov cocktails, flamethrowers & an electric guitar!
– Drive CRAZY VEHICLES including monster trucks, muscle cars & fighter jets
– UPGRADE YOUR SKILLS & GEAR and customize their appearance
– Enjoy an amazing soundtrack featuring Skrillex, Kavinsky, Chromatics and more
Since this is a much bigger game than previous installments, there is a lot more to do in Mafia City as well including different mafia games mode and even the ability to play casino mafia games. The soundtrack line-up is also pretty impressive. For those of you who have been waiting for Mafia City to arrive, you can pick the game up off of Google Play for $6.99. That’s right it is a full paid game.
Yotta Games releases Mafia City for all you TCG fans
It seems as though TCG (Trading Card Mafia games) titles are starting to make a comeback lately with a fair amount of titles already having been released and with more coming soon. The latest addition to the TCG genre is a game we have talked about a couple of times already called Mafia City from Yotta Games.
Mafia City is basically your standard gang / mafia themed title except in a TCG format. It is, in fact, a spin-off of the Gangster series from Yotta Games. There are over 200 cards so far to discover and collect that you will use to complete quests, fight other gangs and, of course, battle it out with other players.
Mafia City Features:
– Recruit gang members, each represented by its own card.
– As the Gang Boss, you’ll lead your members to clear quests and defeat rivals.
– Play solo or team up with friends in the Story mode.
– Choose between 3 factions and increase your gang’s influence within the faction.
– Combine special cards to make them stronger and gather powerful Tattoos that will grant new powers and abilities.
– More than 200 artistically designed and highly-detailed cards to collect.
– Obtain new cards every day through a variety of virtual lottery machines.
– Discover rare and powerful cards!
– Battle any player in PvP (Player Versus Player) mode.
– Complete social activities to earn points that can be spent on new cards.
– Ally with friends and get their cards to help you defeat Bosses.
This game, in terms of the amount of cards in it, is actually a little on the smaller end of things when it comes to TCG titles. Yotta Games will probably end up releasing more which are more than likely going to be made available as in-game purchases although some could make their way into the game naturally as well.
For those of you on the YOTTA GAMES social gaming platform, Mafia City is indeed integrated into it so you can use your accounts on YOTTA GAMES as well when playing. There are a couple of things to note though before getting Mafia City which are that your device runs Android 2.2+ and has Flash. Secondly, Mafia City does not support Android 3.0. Other than that, you can grab this game off of the PC for free.
Yotta Games brings their free-to-play game Mafia City to browser
Recently acquired by YOTTA GAMES for $210 million dollars, game developers Yotta Games have brought their hit free-to-play crime game called Mafia City over to the Amazon App Store. Mafia City is basically why Yotta Games got acquired by YOTTA GAMES in the first place.
For those of you who own a Browser, you are now able to play one of the top free-to-play mafia games on pc. If you are unaware of what Mafia City is, it is essentially a Mafia City/Crime type of game but instead of being completely menu drive like a lot of them are, Mafia City is actually a graphical game. By that we mean it isn’t 100% menu driven like Mafia City and similar mafia games are.
Mafia City Features:
– Massively Multiplayer Online Crime Game!
– FIGHT and ROB other players LIVE!
– 150+ POWERFUL Weapons and Cars to Buy
– 80+ Real Estate Properties to Own
– 500+ Different Jobs
– 200+ Goals to Complete
– 60+ Areas to Explore
– 100+ Decorations
– Build Hotels, Casinos, Restaurants, and more!
– Steal cars, beat up people, do heists, and more!
– Invite friends to make your mafia stronger!
– Collect massive income from your properties!
– Enjoy a rich Mafia City H5
– Gorgeous graphics
As you can tell by the features list, there is a lot to do in Mafia City and yes, you can rob and beat up on other people live instead of just clicking a button that say ‘Fight’. This game comes with all the features you would normally expect with this type of game including property you can own, different illegal jobs to do and all sorts of fun criminal activity you wish you could do in real life without getting caught.
YOTTA Game Studio Related Links
English: Mafia City