The trend of starting a vlog is getting more and more popular with time. There was a time when text blogging used to be the most popular and was considered to be something of great importance. However, things have changed these days as people nowadays are moving towards video blogging rather than going for text blogging.
Well, it is true that everyone out there have their own and a bit different reasons for starting their vlog, however the challenges that every beginner faces are same to some extent. The biggest challenge in front of beginners who choose to vlog is to stand out from the crowd in the vlogging world.
In case if you are planning to enter the vlogging world either to share your thoughts or for the common reason for earning money and have been looking for some of the most important facts that beginner should know and follow in order to make a great start and for creating a sensation in the vlogging world.
Read the following vlog tips that you must follow.
- Select your niche carefully
Before starting your own YouTube channel the first and foremost thing that you will have to take care of will be selecting your niche carefully and wisely. Well, there is no doubt in the fact that you can and as per the suggestions of others you should consider selecting the niche that interests you.
However, we will suggest you to do so only and only if you are planning to enter the highly competitive world of vlogging for sharing your view and for offering knowledge, but if your purpose revolves around earning money from this move, then we would suggest you to consider selecting most sought after niches. Consider having a look at the popular niches and select the one that interests you.
- Give importance to content quality
For creating a buzz in the busy online world and for winning the heart of a large group of viewers you will have to offer them something that should be interesting and creative. Thus, it is of great importance to maintain the quality of your vlog. Sound and record are the most important factors to give importance to, and the vlogs that you create should be simple, easy and clear to follow. Thus for building a string and immense fan base, it is important to focus on the quality.
Consider exploring the popular trends, for creating a splash in the vlogging world you will have to be fully immersed into the niche that you have selected and should keep yourself updated about the recent happenings for bagging the best opportunity to attract audiences.
In case if you are passionate about the niche or subject that you have selected then for sure you will keep track of everything related to your niche.
Well, this one might look like an odd egg in the basket, but as you are a beginner, you sure will have the hunger to garner the attention of audiences to your vlog channel. Commenting on the blogs of others will give you and your channel the visibility that it requires and that too without any additional efforts and hassle.
Read –“Social Media” Is More Than Just Facebook! Do You Know All The Platforms? Are You Using Them?
You will get visitors to your channel via your comments. It is better to comment on blogs related to your niche as it will give you a chance to earn loyal fan base. The only thing that you should be careful about should be to leave great and genuine feedback in the comment section of the blogs as posting spam comments may tarnish your channel’s reputation and image. Just leave the URL of your vlog channel after your comment.
Well for making your vlog do well you will have to focus on the content quality, but being active and maintaining frequency is also important. Viewers prefer channels that are active and thus subscribe to those channels only.
For more information please visit :http://www.etalktech.com/vlogging-ideas-beginners/
You can also visit :http://www.etalktech.com/write-for-us/
Here are our guidelines:
- Guest columns usually run about 800 words.
- Make a strong, clear argument supported by examples, details, and/or data.
- Avoid long introductions; get straight to the point.
- Be sure to include a headline.
- Be sure to include an author bio, including details on your background and expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.
- If you’re not the author, be sure to tell us what organization you work for and spell out your relationship to the author.
- Include Images, video or infograph
How can you become a EtalkTech contributor?
To become a regular contributor at EtalkTech, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here.
Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do research on our website and find out what kind of articles do we post:
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- “How-to’s” realeted articles
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- World of technology
- Business- Real Estate, News, Gadgets, Phones.
Come up with a great Idea:-
- Craft a post based on your experience and research.
- Use your expertise to interpret a recent trend or news event.
- Offer a solution to a common concern or problem.
- Share a personal experience that is likely to interest many other people.