You have just woken up one summer morning. The summer is drawing close and soon the winter will come. You dread this time for some reasons. The last winter was not pleasant and you would rather forget it. But, as much as you try to forget it, the not too pleasant experiences you have had kept pouring in to your memory like a torrent. You remember the challenges you faced with your roof and how much it cost you then. However, the roof was just one of the many areas needing urgent attention in your present home. The foundation is now shaky and other structural defects are making living here uncomfortable. You decided then that the best thing to do is to buy another house.
You decided to save up some cash and move when you have enough. You have thought about mortgage loans too and everything seems moving according to plan. Now, you smile and tell yourself that you will buy another home probably in Sumner homes for sale. You do not want to experience the same hardship in the home you are looking to buy. So, you decide to draw up a wish list. At this point, you ran into trouble as you do not know exactly what to include in your wish lists.
Before you begin your Sumner homes for sale search, your real estate agent will want to know as much as possible about what you are looking for in a new home. To help you to make the home search a better experience, you may consider some suggested wish lists below.
Useful wish lists before you buy that house
- Style and Design:This should be first on your wish lists. What style and design do you like? If you have a special preference such as bungalow, or another style of construction, put it down in the list.
- Age of the Home:You should consider the age of the home. If you prefer historic home or a new home, put it down on your list.
- Bedrooms: How many bedroom you want will depend on the size of your family. If you have a smaller family, 2 or 3 bedrooms may be okay. But, a bigger family will require more. Also, arrange for visitor bedroom.
- Living and Dining Areas: Another worthy of inclusion on the list. If you want traditional, formal or a more open contemporary floor plan, you should state it in your list.
- Bathrooms: There should be enough for your family. Often, 2 or 3 bathrooms are good. Just state how many you want. Also, consider where they should be located in the home.
- Ceilings: Does it matter to you how high or low? Write it down. Obviously, high ceiling has some advantages.
- Kitchen: This is an important part too that should be on you wish lists. How big do you want the kitchen to be? Do you want it accessible toother living space? Let them be on the list.
These are some things you can include in your wish lists. You can come up with other as you wish before you inspect Sumner homes for sale.
Source : Click Here