Hair loss or patterned baldness is one of the most common problems that affect men. Medically known as androgenetic alopecia, the condition can start as early as age 15 and continues to worsen as one grows old. Hereditary issues, diet deficiencies or hormonal imbalance, numerous reasons are known to spur the condition.
Besides medical conditions, problematic hair conditions like thinning of hair, excessive hair loss, etc can well be alarming signs of an impending trouble. Thus, a proactive hair management and effective hair loss solutions can help control the extent of damage. Some best hair loss solutions for men include:
Hair Care – Proper hair care is the best way to avoid and control the extent of damage. Some basic hair care tips include:
- Frequent washing with mild shampoo and cold water
- Combing with wide-toothed comb
- Avoid treating it with harsh chemicals or dyes
- Avoid blow-drying as much as possible
- Avoid hair styles that pull hair like tight braids, cornrows or pigtails
- Eat Well – Hair is a part of the body. It takes its nourishment from the body. So, in effect it reflects the condition of the body. While a balanced diet containing fruits, vegetables, whole grains, protein and minerals is bound to give your hair a boost, smoking, alcohol consumption and poor eating habits will rob the hair off its shine and luster. Problematic hair is bound to break and fall easily.
- Scalp Massage – Regular scalp massage increases the blood circulation in the hair follicles. Using anti-hair fall oils like castor oil and coconut oil can further boost results.
- De-Stress – Long working hours, chronic anxiety, illness, financial concerns, etc. everything tend to increase the stress levels in our lives. Higher the levels of stress the body encounters, greater is the incidence of hormonal imbalance, leading to hair problems and hair loss. Thus, take out adequate time to relax and de-stress. Meeting friends, meditating and practicing yoga are good stress relievers.
- Seek Expert Help – While experienced hair stylists are potent at suggesting the look and style that will help conceal the bald areas, they might not be able to cure the basics. Seeking expert advice from professional hair treatment experts is the perfect answer to such queries.
Go In For Hair Systems
While hair management goes a long way in maintaining healthy hair, the hair is bound to lose its natural shine and luster with age. Hair Systems thus come up as worthy treatments to help tackle hair loss and balding problems.
At Precision Hair+, we offer the best hair replacement in Australia. Made from the highest quality hair materials, our hair replacement systems ensure undetectable and natural looking hair solutions. The comfort and high durability make sure that the user enjoys the best results for years at length. Crafted and created by experienced technicians, our toupees are 100% personalized. With our natural looking hairline and hairstyles you are bound to look your best and feel confident about your appearance.
Remotely Cut In Hair Replacement Systems
We all want our hair replacement system to blend in with our natural hair and to be truly undetectable. How do we accomplish this? One important aspect is the styling and cutting of the hair piece. Specifically your newly purchased hair system needs to be cut, trimmed and thinned to match you natural style. There are two possible ways of achieving this – by visiting (an expensive) salon or by using a remote cut-in service, i.e. a system cut to your specifications and delivered to your door in a box!
How does remote cut in work?
Many clients believe it is impossible to have a hair system cut without wearing the system. However, we make this possible by preparing the system based on certain information we obtain from you.
With remote cut in we collect information such as the length of your hair at various scalp positions (see below), your hair density and desired style. This information is collected in structured manner, allowing us to pre-cut your hair prior to shipment.
As an example of how this process works, consider the following hair length specifications we would ask you to provide:
- Front length: measuring the length of your hair from the front of the system base extended outward using a measuring tape.
- Side length: measuring the length of your hair from the side of the system base extended outward using a measuring tape.
- Back length: measuring the length of your hair from the back of the system base extended outward using a measuring tape.
- Top length: measuring the length of your hair from the top of the system base extended upward using a measuring tape.
- Side length of your growing hair.
- Back length of your growing hair.
Our cut-in technique is reliable and your hair system will blend in well with your natural hair. In our experience a cut-in system will be 90% ready for you to wear. You will need to do a final 10% of fine-tuning, which you can do in the privacy and convenience of your own home, either working with a mirror or with the help of a partner or friend.
Once we have your personal cutting and blending specifications we keep them on file for future orders and reference. Furthermore, your feedback based on previous experience at the time of reordering allows us to constantly improve the level of customization. We guarantee that you will receive identical cut-in systems for subsequent orders and that we will pay close attention to any feedback you provide to us.