When you have decided to become a pilot, the next most important step is to choose your flight school carefully. The following tips will help you in focusing on the key considerations which help you choose the appropriate flight school to start your flight training.
- The Goal: One might want to attend a fight school to fulfill one’s hobby and the other person might enter the flight school to make a career and bright future out of it. Accordingly, your Sekolah Penerbanganmust have the ability to help you accomplish your dream.
- The High Fees: Aviation industry is blooming and yet the course fees are very high. One of the reasons is the high cost involved in the setup and acquisition of flights. Hence according to your budget, you can explore options with financial assistance and education loan programs.
- Whether Part 61 or Part 141? Choose the right part since there are substantial differences which need to be considered while making a decision. Whereas Part 61 allows a pilot to complete the training with flexibility on an "as needed" basis, the Part 141 schools are more structured in their approach and utilize FAA approved training courses.
- Aircraft type is another consideration as it gives you hands-on experience of aircraft improving your situational awareness.
- Location of the flight school should not be the criteria of shortlisting. Instead, the one which makes you a confident pilot should be considered.
Choose the school wisely to reap real returns on the fees that you invest.